Κυριακή 23 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

REVEW OF MY TRADING YEAR 2012 / +12.9% YEARLY RETURN ON MY CAPITAL

The first year of my trading project  has come to en end succesfully. When i started this blog , my goal was to be able  to have yearly retuns of  at least 10% on my initial capital which was 10,000 usd. Every position that i entered was 1 mini lot except my strategic position in EURCHF.  During the year  i took  a total  of 12 trades  with a total profit of  1290 pips equalled to 1290 usd  (at least).


 As it can be seen  i took only  buy positions which is not something that i did intentionally . A further analysis  for my startegic position on EURCHF will follow.

Also as it can be seen from above  i did not trade every month. During June, July,September i was either  managing open positions or  staying out of the market due to not clear signals. In that way  i avoided overtrading.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου