Κυριακή 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

3.TRADE IDEA FOR THIS WEEK: LONG USDJPY- UPDATED

last week i was stopped in one of my EURAUD order but the other is still working . Look at the previous post for more details.

This week we have the Eurogroup on Monday which will be the main event . My attention has been recently in the USDJPY pair which seems ready to break the range that has been traded in the last 8 months.BOJ has announced last week that will increase the QE and continue buy assets directly making yen substantially weaker.




I will take a long position a  placing a pending   at 78.60 with s/l  75.40 and t/p 81.50 valid for a week

I will also buy at the opening  at market and place s/l at 75.40 . This will be a strategic postion in adition  with my EURCHF with a target around  90 !

Orders:
1. USDJPY  BUY @ 78.60, S/L 75.40 , T/P 81.50
2. USDJPY BUY @ at the market opening, S/L 75.40 T/P 90

Updated  26/02/2012: I have opened a long position in USDJPY @ 79.54 in the beginning of the week. However due to a busy schedule havent had the time to update up till now


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου